By exchanging heat with air, the condenser cools the high-temperature, high-pressure gas refrigerant sent from the compressor and condenses it into liquid refrigerant This heat exchange allows the air conditioning system to emit the heat absorbed by the evaporator from inside to the outside.
1) High performance
2) The subcooler integrated with the condenser further cools the liquid
refrigerant, resulting in increased refrigerant enthalpy and improved
evaporator cooling performance
3) Thinner tubes and fins improve the heat exchange rate
4) Smaller header tank and lower side plate height increase the effective
heat exchange area of the core part that exchanges heat, without
increasing the installation space
5) Small size, light weight and easy installation
6) Integrated modulator with condenser tank
7) The tube's zinc diffusion layer improves corrosion resistance, resulting in reduced
tube plate thickness
Cold storage freezer exchange allows the air conditioning system to emit the heat absorbed by the evaporator from inside to the outside.